- Your dedicated expert
- Unlimited support throughout the year
- Compliance and handling HMRC matters on your behalf
- Production of all employee documentation as and when required
- Please contact us how we could make it work for you….
If you have employees working for you, you are liable to submit RTI (Real time information) Returns to HMRC on payday. In the event of you not having submitted this, you could incur a penalty of up to £100 per missed RTI with interest accruing, over any unpaid tax and NI.
This means you have to keep your payroll affairs updated at all times, in order to keep the process up and running smoothly.
What do we offer?
We aim to provide you with a comprehensive payroll package ensuring compliance and full support from the start, whilst handling all aspects of employee records and maintenance of the same.
Though you could tailor your payroll, our standard package ensures you get the following at competitive fees:
- Production of payslips at your required frequency, may it be weekly, fortnightly, monthly or else.
- Submission of RTI Returns
- Production of all employee forms and documents as and when required
- Making appropriate claims for available allowances and reliefs
- Processing employee payroll deductions and varied holidays (SSP-Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay SMT etc) through the payroll system.
- We deal with HMRC on your behalf as well as represent you in the evnt of an enquiry from HMRC
- We also provide ou reminders in order to prevent any delay in the processing of the RTI
- We also furnish you with an analysis of employee deductions along with a summary for your records
- Unlimited support from your dedicated expert on adhoc basis
How do we make it work for you?
We make sure that the whole process runs smooth so during the initial meeting, we provide you with a variety of options as how you would prefer the system to work. Once we are provided with the relevant employee information and the required specifications, we then make provide you payroll amount to be paid on a frequency of your choice.
We would like to state here that we take great care to ensure that the whole process is hassle free, so that your valuable time couls be well spent on the growth of the business.
What do we charge?
Our payroll package varies according to the number of payslips required. However, we charge no more than £3 per payslip for the first 50 employees, after which the charge goes up to £4 per payslip per month.
So, making the maths simpler, if you have 4 employees, our monthly fee would be, £12 per month and £240 per annum for the payroll services, with unlimited support throughout the year.